Wednesday, January 17, 2007

WHICH REMINDS ME - WINONA!

Winona Ryder, who's named after a city in Minneapolis, once dated Paul Westerberg of the Replacements. My friends and I like to list all of Noni's indie rock boyfriends from over the years, but admittedly, it's an astounding feat.
I'll attempt to do it here, but please add any you recall:

* PAUL WESTERBERG
* BECK
* RYAN ADAMS
* DAVE GROHL (Foo Fighters)
* DAVE PIRNER (Soul Asylum)
* PETE YORN
* RHETT MILLER (the Old 97s)
* CONOR OBERST (Bright Eyes)
* PAGE HAMILTON (Helmet)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently her nickname in Hollywood is Wanna Rider.

Matt said...

Actually it's "Wanna Ride Her". ;)

Poor little Nonie, can't catch a break.

beki said...

She dated Conor Oberst? Really? I thought he was a relationship-avoiding man whore. Troubled but cute, you know?

My image of him is shattered, while my image of her is confirmed...